Thursday, September 27, 2007

September 21-23

We had another most fun and fabulous weekend. This pic was taken Friday night at Oktober Fest. mr. roshbosh (the one on the left serving as sitting stool) doesn't remember taking this picture. He was quite soaked. As was Cusack who is most entertaining when he's had some happy juice.

By the end of the evening about half of our party had gotten temporary tattoos. Including me. I got a pair of dice. And you know - I kind of liked it. Not the dice per se, but the thought of having a tat.

The rest of the weekend was spent with more friend time - we actually spent Friday AND Saturday AND Sunday evening with Kiwi612 and her Hubs and Guns. Had to get our time in with Kiwi612 and her hubs before October when they'll be gone every weekend. :-(

You know it's amazing how many errands I run. Even this past weekend - I had errands on Saturday AND Sunday. And I don't know if it just seems like a lot because I don't run any during the week. Huh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was such a great weekend!!!!! i need merchant time all the time now! cute photo..poor re-re