Thursday, October 11, 2007

October 11 - Thursday


Magnolia has one - a very good one I might add. Buttercup has one. Sprinkles has lots of them.

And now I have mine!

I've got a signature cupcake and frosting recipe! It's not the best looking in the picture but it's nummy! I was in too much of hurry to taste it to bring out the decorating tool kit but mr. roshbosh did say it was the best he's ever had! The cupcake is fluffy and soft inside with just very slight crunchy give on the outside. And the frosting is a chocolate buttercream but the butter isn't overpowering. Just lots of nummy chocolateyness.

We're having a football watching party Sunday afternoon (Cowboys vs. Patriots) and I'm making the most-cute mini bite-size versions with blue and white sprinkles. And I will be covering them in stars with piping tip #5. Of course it's in honor of the Cowboys. A baker's gotta do what a baker's gotta do.

Huh.

I've always wanted to stuff my face with an entire cupcake.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry i missed it!!!!!!!!!