Monday, December 10, 2007

December 10 - Monday



Ok. So I know I haven't been the best at keeping up with this blog. No excuses. But I'm back!

Suffice to say things have been very busy. But I'm not going to try to blog what's been going on for the past few (okay almost 10) weeks. Well not right now anyway. I have some desserts I may revisit...

So what's been happening most recently? Oh! I joined a gym. With classes and a lockerroom AND (the best part!) freshly brewed Gloria Jeans coffee when you leave! Some mornings it's the only thing that gets me through the workouts. Oh who am I kidding - most mornings it's the only thing that gets me through the workouts.

This morning I had a training session at 6 and much to my surprise (and mr. roshbosh's) - I did 10 girl pushups! A small feat for many I'm sure but for those who know me it's almost unbelievable.

But then I came home from work and prompty finished off a container of fortune cookies.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: