Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Five-Hundred-Twenty-Five-Thousand-Six-Hundred-minutes


"A year from now you may wish you had started today."

I have this quote post-it note-ed to my bathroom mirror. it's what's been getting me up and going and off to the gym in the mornings. I realized this morning though, that I don't dislike getting up as much as I thought. When I got home, I looked out the window just as the sun was barely beginning to peak its head over the buildings, and had an epiphany. I really love getting started before the sun rises. I like the feeling of getting some bonus hours; like I'm getting the WHOLE day and not just a part of it.
(and yes, mom. I did leave without making the bed. but I made it right after taking this picture. promise!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are doing so awesome with your blog posts! i'm super impressed!!!