Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Second Law...


Whenever mr. roshbosh is out of town, "Piccola Casa 2510" turns into a war zone. And in such a short amount of time! It's as though the closets and drawers and cabinets can sense that mr. roshbosh is leaving town, and as soon as the last wheel on his suitcase rolls past the threshold, boom! Shoes, handbags, books, CDs all come tumbling out of their spaces. I took the photographs above a mere 16 hours after he left. Six pairs of shoes and I think I've only worn 2 of them since he left.

But nature favors disorder, right? What is likely to happen is what is often most probably and disorder is much more probable than order.

Anyway, that's what I keep telling myself. And keep imploring to mr. roshbosh. But I don't think he's buying it. He thinks the place looks the way it does because I'm messy. Puh-lease! I'm not messy. Creatively organized perhaps. But not messy. In any case, recovery efforts will have to start this Thursday before he gets back for the weekend.

No comments: