Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"Alright, stop whatcha doin'...'cause I'm about to ruin, the image and the style that ya' used to."

Went to a yoga class last night - my first one in a few months - at my new gym, and it was everything that yoga isn't supoosed to be. I left the class more tense and stressed and ANGRY than I was when I walked in.

I didn't think it was possible to miss a gym so much. My old gym was a good fit and this new one is...different. Nothing I can't get used to but it's going to take some time for it to feel comfortable.

Just like breaking in a pair of shoes...

1 comment:

Amee said...

sorry to hear that. try the LIFT24 (muscle training for women) class or the S.E.T. class (cardio and lift training) or Core or CoreCentral class...something like that. you'll get more out of one of those classes once a week than you would if you went on your own 4 times a week! let me know what you think..