Sunday, April 5, 2009

the square root of pi is 1.7724538...

Had a much needed "twilight" watching party the other night with the girls at work.

There was wine and pizza and wine and gossip and candy and lots and lots of pretty.

(As in a very pretty Edward and pretty cars and pretty music.)

I'm trying very hard to wait until May to buy the last 2 books in the series. I don't have the discipline to buy the books and then let them wait on my bookshelf until it's time to read them. I'm testing my willpower instead by waiting for mr. roshbosh's next work trip in May to indulge. I tend to neglect and shut-out everything around me when it comes to these books so it's best that he's not around when I decide to disappear into the pages.

Oh my God May cannot get here soon enough.

No comments: