Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"...a list of things I want to do with you before I die."


Sounds a bit morbid but it was one of the most touching text messages I have ever received.

Went to high tea on Sunday with ASM and it was the most enjoyable afternoon. We have a list of tea services in Dallas that we want to make our way through and this particular parlor is inside an antique store. After enjoying our tea, tea sandwiches, scones, and desserts, we wandered the stalls for a couple of hours. ASM found the paragon of indoor benches and I really, really hopes she goes back to get it. I found an art-deco dining set that sent my heart a-fluttering. It was so perfect, it's Tuesday evening and my heart is still a-fluttering over it.
Next on the list...Canton, Texas.

1 comment:

Amee said...

awww!! i'm glad i can be morbid and touching at the same!
:) it was sooooo much fun!!!! cannot wait for the next event!!!!! thanks rosh! I really and truely had a blast. still thinking about it. :)