Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Website Wednesday


I visit daily, on average, about 50 blogs and websites that cover everything from cooking to politics to wedding planning. So when I come across a really interesting needle in the haystack, I love to share it with a mass email. After receiving a few of my emails, ASM suggested that dedicate a weekly blog post to one of those finds.

So I present to you, the first post for "Website Wednesday".


Check it out. I placed an order Monday morning for 8 items with an expected delivery of Thursday (FREE SHIPPING!) and them promptly removed "Target" from my to-do list for this weekend.

Leaves me more time to discover new blogs. ;-)

I'll write an update on the service once the order arrives.

2 comments:

Amee said...

how cool!!!!!!!! thanks for starting dub-dub (WW). :) I am so going to forward to shefy and rubes and rosa!!!!

hungryhippo said...

this is awesome rosh! i will check this every wednesday! if i have any blogs i like that i think u should see i'll send them your way!