Friday, June 15, 2007

it's here!


The coffee table finally arrived! and she is so so pretty! Heavy. Very heavy. But perfect for the space. I just need to make an arrangement of white flowers for the table and add some personality on the walls. all-said it's beginning to feel more like a home and less like a hotel. I've got a week-long conference next week so I'm hoping to get some decorating done this weekend. the wall frames will have to wait but I would like to get the flower arrangement and a few frames for the c-table. oh goodness but then there's deciding what to put in the frames! what came first? the chicken or the egg? do I buy the frames and then decide on the pictures or pick the pictures and then buy the frames?


The desk/console/vanity we ordered from target.com came in as well - 36 hours after we placed the order! it's a little taller than i expected and the seat that goes with it isn't positioned any higher relative to the table so I'll have to get some seat cushions. but it was so nice to be able to put on my make up seated in front of natural light with all my goodies spread out in front of me! and mr. roshbosh won't have to deal with tornadoes of beauty products whipping through the bathroom anymore...


so my to-shop-for list for the weekend...
*white flowers
*glass vase
*picture frames
*butt cushion for the new chair
*white pants
*pretty mirror for desk top

No comments: