Tuesday, July 31, 2007

July 31- Tuesday


I've gotten up early to work out two days in a row now - yay for me! ;-)

I did the elliptical yesterday for 30 minutes and hated every single moment of it. I know it's supposed to be good for your knees and joints blah blah blah.

I just couldn't force myself to get on the elliptical again this morning so I got on the treadmill and did the cardio/fat burning walk for 30 minutes. I'm not supposed to run right now because of my knee but I gave in for 2 minutes towards the end and Oh. My. God. it felt so so good. I've been craving that feeling I get from running for so long now I had to cheat a little bit - I couldn't get on the 'mil and not run even a little bit. I made sure to ice though when I got home. I'll ice again when go home this evening.

No comments: