Wednesday, August 1, 2007

August 1 - Wednesday


I love it - I love it not - I love it - I love it not...

Our one-seater arrived yesterday evening. I don't know how I feel about it. I thought it would be a few shades lighter - it looks more tan than "cream" and in certain light it looks as though we tried to match the sofa and failed miserably. Maybe we'll just keep the lights off and the blinds drawn when we have company over. On the bright side though it is very comfy. I had breakfast in it this morning with my legs swung over the side.

I'm going to refinish the peg-feet in an antique black - not really loving the brown.

Might get a red throw to add some color. I was really kicking myslef for not getting the seat in red but now that I've had a chance to sleep on it, red would have been too much. "Hey! Look at me! I'm a one-seater and I'm RED!"

2 comments:

Mo said...

Looks Comfortable!

Anonymous said...

looks cozy! If you want to add some color, you might think about finding a funky ottoman to go with it...bringing out the tan but with some color? i dunno... check out some consignment stores..
also if you want to add color, choose accent pieces with color...paintings, lamp shades, vases, shadow boxes, etc.
i like it! take a photo of the whole room. :)