Friday, August 31, 2007

August 24 - Friday


So I know I've been m.i.a for awhile. But I'm back!

mr. roshbosh was away on business for 2 weeks and has since returned. Things were a little crazy when he got back. We had family in town and then left for 4 crazy days in Las Vegas! I'll post more on that later.



While mr. roshbosh was away though I did work on my very first "all by myself" recipe. I came up with a recipe for tres leches cake that I think is so nummy! That's the picture above. It needs a just a bit more tweaking but over all I was very pleased with the results.
I also enjoyed some very girly movies while mr. roshbosh was away. Yay for netflicks! Love that you can keeps movies for as long as you want! I've had "March of the Penguins" for a couple of weeks now and I'm shocked that no one seems to want to watch it with me. How can anyone not want to watch cute little penguins? Well, football season has started and I have officially become an NFL widow. I guess I'll be watching it all by myself. :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love march of the penguins!!! the cake looks gorgeous!! wedding cake material!